Search This Blog

Translate

24.4.12

Comments and Art Critiques in our Lives - by Rizwana Mundewadi



Artists are a crazy lot, really I used to feel bad at first but I have accepted that we are a bundle of jangled nerves, eccentric, moody, gushing with energy, confused, aloof, social or loners but whatever the attributes I give to our identity we are a lot of happy souls!
As we create, that which was not existing before the brush loaded with paints splashes over our canvas, and we make great art. Critiques play a very important role in our lives. We are always in our own world and especially me, I am going all the way headstrong doing paintings without being affected by any one or any where. I do not know whether this is the right path I am following, my dreams, my emotions and my thoughts in this spiritual journey of discovery of my identity. I have never bothered to be affected by any body’s view point and do not understand whether this will affect my career in long term. Listening to my spirit guides is enough for me as I get the right guidance for the path to be followed, and well I am not complaining as the journey so far has been adventurous, challenging as well as nourishing to my body and soul.
In my early years there were tears, depression, sadness, mental blocks and frustration of not making beautiful art. Now I have understood that art is art, just art, let it be! I am as I am and I paint what I feel like. I like my healing art and believe in my symbols and the rest of the world can be of their opinion as they wish. The frustrated souls, the sick bodies all will be attracted to the healing emitted and I wish to heal the mother earth on this spiritual journey. Yes I have heard people doubt the power of symbols, the works have been commented as childish sometimes, the paintings have been termed as past time works and so on and so forhte, but you get over this gradually over the years and as the years pass you become more and more confident about your art and your style and as this happens the rest of the world begins to notice.
Though I do not say that critiques are not an important part of our lives, as they make us grow, not only as artists,  but also as good artists and human beings. There is no right or wrong in art and no ugly or beautiful, all art is great and all works are beautiful babies, a part of every artist’s soul. The passion and the desire to make art is only fired up by any new comments and critique statements. So just continue making art , and do not get carried away by critique comments be it good or bad as every one has a right to their opinion, and happy journey to all artists around the globe,  I wish just in case we meet we meet for art!
I wish to make simple, colourful, understandable art.
absolutearts.com Portfolio
All the Best!  

For buying any of my healing symbolic feng shui paintings for protection from negative energies, good luck, wealth, fame, happiness, focus, prosperity, education luck, health, karmic healing or getting one made according to your budget and size of painting customized  please visit my website Rizwana Mundewadi's Healing Art. Thank You!


www.razarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All you would like to know about Feng Shuii! Ask, Inquire, Question, Clarify Doubts, Share your personal experiences, about The Power of Feng shuii and feng shuii cures on Feng Shui-Simple Cures Google Blog!

Featured Post

Evil Eye Return Back to Sender White Feng shui tips

Facing evil eye frequently makes one demoralized and low with regular losses in finances and suffering ill health. You can follow white feng...